The Paragon is a delightful ye-olde-world destination for anyone visiting the Blue Mountains… and with our antics on the menu, your visit will be one to remember.
Join us on Saturday night the 8th of December, for our live improvised theatre show, where anything can (and will) happen.
The theme for the show is Chocolate.. of course!
Whatever your fancy, be it soft-centres or break-your-teeth-and-get-stuck, this show is guaranteed to shoot your glucose levels to the moon and back. Scientific evidence (provided by our resident Professor Hil A. Rious) shows that anyone who is hypoglycaemic will see a dramatic change in their behaviour during our shows (think Indian Elephant let loose in a Queensland sugar plantation). AND it’s 100% natural without any artificial colourings, flavours or allergens.
Book now and get YOUR fix!
Bookings are now open, so book your seat for a some light-hearted entertainment – and arrange your dinner at the Paragon before-hand; 10% discount if you’re coming to the show.
- Where? Paragon Restaurant (and delicious hand-made Chocolates Emporium) at 65 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- When? Saturday 8th December 2012 – 8.30pm (come for dinner before-hand, 10% discount if booked for the show)
- Tickets? Full $20, Concession $10
- Bookings on this page, or call the Paragon on 02 4782 2928 – or contact us here
- What IS Theatresports®… FAQs