Our next Theatresports® Waldorf Salad show is happening on next Friday 28th September… it’s terrific fun for all the family!
‘Daffodils dancing, bright blossom and glorious spring faeries with hayfever…’
Well, maybe not, but in September the Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort is the best place to be for good food and entertainment this spring…
So MUCH fun;
Blue Mountains Yulefest Entertainment +++
At the Leura Resort you’ll be served with a sumptuous meal, and then you’ll be treated to the best Impro-show in the Blue Mountains. The whole family is invited… and anyone who is a feeling a bit more adventurous might even have the opportunity to join in, on stage!
Whatever you do, make sure you book a table – tickets are selling now!
“A good laugh and great food… a night to remember!”
Book now using the form on this page, or call the Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort on 02 4784 4000 (or +61.2.4784-4000 if calling from outside Australia).
- What? Theatresports® Waldorf Salad
- When? next Friday 28th September, 7.30pm (come for dinner at 6.30pm)
- Where? Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort, Jasmine Restaurant; 20-28 Fitzroy St. Leura, Blue Mountains
- Tickets? Dinner & Show $50, or $20 show-only. Accommodation packages available too!
- Bookings and info? Phone 02 4784 4000 (or +61.2.4784-4000 if calling from outside Australia).
At the Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort, great family fun is what’s on offer on Friday 28th September; it’s our regular night of mayhem… the Theatresports® Waldorf Salad dinner and show.
This is one of the only long-running impro shows in the Blue Mountains, which brings to the Resort’s dinner guests an evening of sketch-comedy, presented without scripts and using audience suggestions. This show plays on the last Friday of every month, and every show is absolutely unique.
Book here, it’ll be great to see you there