Because great British comedy and excellent food are a wonderful combination, the team at The Sebel Kirkton Park decided to up the ante with this Goons-inspired menu, to complement our Hunter Valley Father’s Day special dinner and show which was on Saturday 6th September 2014… sorry that you missed it.
We think this is pretty fun though… and Eccles cakes just HAD to be there didn’t they?!
Canapés on Arrival
- Count Jim Moriarty French onion soup
- John Snagges in Minnie rolls – Mini hot dogs
- Salt and Pepper Sellers squid
- Neddy Seagoon mustard grilled Welsh snapper on a bed of spiced rice, red cabbage and minted beans
- Minnie Bannister’s Mighty Beefeater slow braised beef cheeks with cauliflower puree, ratatouille and roast winter vegetables
- Bluebottle’s Blueberry Tart with crème anglaise lime sorbet and assorted berries
- A trio of Eccles cakes with brandy custard, Chantilly cream and berry compote[/one_half_last]