It is an interactive role-playing game, that involves solving a mystery which is based on clues at the scene of a staged crime.
Each party guest dresses up and plays a character involved in the mystery.
You might be a wealthy heiress, a swaggering gangster,a gun-toting cow-hand or anyone else your imagination can dream up!
During the course of the party, everyone uses their master sleuthing skills to find out who the Murderer is.
(The Murderer, of course,
schemes and plots to avoid detection!)
These games often include other plots, and everyone becomes embroiled in a hilarious time of scheming, plotting, backstabbing & blackmailing each-other.
Where can I have some Killer Fun?
The Blue Mountains is the perfect place for Murder. The region boasts venues evocative of the character and charm of a bygone era of intrigue and mystery, when distant and pleasingly wealthy relatives kick-the-bucket leaving ancestral fortunes to unsuspecting (and very surprised) cousins 32 ½ times removed.
Murder-Friendly Venues? Really!
Madame Wang’s is a delightful restaurant with a playful atmosphere.
The aesthetic of the restaurant is Chinese and the menu reflects the eclectic background of the 4 owners – Australian, European and Asian.
Perfect for 10-40 guests.
Palais Royale Hotel
The Palais is a gorgeous boutique hotel. Their executive chef will prepare your sumptuous 3-course lunch or dinner, to be served up to you and your guests as you plot and scheme.
Perfect for 20-100 suspects.
Get a group of friends together for some high-jinx Who-Dunnit!
- Murder Parties are perfect for Birthday & Christmas Parties, Business Events & Fundraisers, Farewell & Retirement Dinners, Teenage Birthdays, Reunions, or simply as social get-togethers with your family and friends.
- Imagine your 30th,40th, 50th or indeed 100th Birthday ‘Do’, hurling wild accusations at your friends and loved-ones as you all put that brain-matter to work to deduce who among you is The Murderer (music cue… Da Da Da DAAAA)!
- Even Team Building takes on a whole new flavour when the team let their hair down, working out what they can get away with, and putting together all the clues in the frantic race to catch the Fiend – before their own neck ends up in the noose.
The Murder Mystery Parties are expertly scripted, with packages including dinner, even lunch or afternoon tea. Depending on the venue, accommodation and breakfast packages at various hotels may also be available, please ask for information at the time of booking.
There are only 3 steps to your (or somebody else’s) Murder…
- Decide on the Date
- Select a Theme / Murder Scenario…(some ideas and suggestions are listed at the bottom of this page; we’ll help you – only your imagination is the limit). Or you can have a Custom Murder Mystery written for you. Ask us about this service.
- Make Contact; use the link below to email us with your inquiry – we’ll do the rest.
You’ll Die Laughing
Possible themes / Murder scenarios
- Roaring 1920s America or UK
- 1930s England
- Harry Potter
- Steampunk Timetravel
- Pre-War Paris
- Jane Austen
- …and HUNDREDS more
All our Murders are hosted by the Murder Master.